Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nashville to Memphis - We're Half Way to Sedona

Today we woke up to pouring rain, walked in 2 inches of water to get my car, but after driving only 376 kilms, we arrived in beautiful sunshine again, in Memphis Tenn. So what does everyone do in Memphis?

"Go to Graceland"
Well we did the whole tour, it is a good thing I only did 20 minutes on the tread mill this morning because I am sure I walked a hundred miles today. We took the whole 3 hr. tour, Amazing!!!

I can see way so many people still cry for him and love him so.  I was at Graceland about 1978 a year after Elvis died. It is amazing how a lot has changed on touring Graceland. So what if it more commercialized. Let his wonderful music live on. It really and truly touches your soul.

So tomorrow we move on to our new destination, may our trip be as safe and joyful as it has been so far.

As Elvis would say "until we meet again"

Love always, Eleanor

Elvis's Black Rolls and White Mercedes

One of Elvis's two jets
.

 A moment of meditation

Elvis Presley R.I.P.

The Trophy Room

"
Portrait of "The King

Graceland

1 comment:

  1. Eleanor & Jim, we are loving the blog updates! It's great to know your journey is a safe and joyful one so far. May the road rise to meet you!

    Lot of love,

    Sharon & Derek

    ReplyDelete